How to contact us
To help us manage your enquiry quickly and effectively at this busy time, please read the following information:
Online Music Theory exam
- For technical support please contact PSI customer service. The telephone number is available under the section Customer Support and Technical Enquiries on our Online Music Theory page.
- A username and password was sent via email between 21 and 26 May to the email address provided for the candidate with the exam booking. If you still require help you can contact PSI customer service, available 24/7, or contact us for assistance via email using the contact form below, or by phone during our opening hours.
For the following enquiries, please use the contact forms below:
- Amendments to an exam booking such as name, date of birth, or instrument.
- Enquiries about exam results or certificates.
- Questions about exam fees, refunds, results or certificates.
- Questions about the syllabus or what happens in an exam
Latest exam news
For all our latest exam news and information, please see our Latest Updates page.
Session 2 Practical exam session UK and Ireland
Important information about these exams, including a full list venues, ABRSM Jazz Visit information and health and safety rules for our venues, please go to the ABRSM exams and COVID page.
All Practical exam appointments have now been published to the applicant (and candidate’s with a registered account). Please log in to your account and go to the booking details on the dashboard to see the appointment time. By clicking the three dots to the right of the entry you can also view full booking and venue details for each candidate.
For information about Contact IDs and Candidate accounts, please read our Contact IDs guide.
Refunds for exams from January to July 2021
During this period you do not need to contact us to request a refund. However, it will help us if the person who made the entry logs in to their account and cancels the exam, if available to do so. For full details on this latest update to our refund policy and when you can expect to receive your refund, please see our Latest Updates page.
Guidance for Performance Grade exams
We have a number of useful videos available online to support Performance Grade exams. Including a step by step guide to uploading your video submission. For guidelines, syllabus’s and the new How to Hub with an exam checklist, visit our Performance Grades page. If you are planning to book an exam in the next booking period, a guide to booking is available here: Booking User Guides
Exam session dates and booking periods for 2021
See our Dates and Fees page.
Our online shop is open, please visit ABRSM Shop. The customer service team for the shop will be available as usual except for UK public holidays.